- European operators could save £426m a year through improved online self care 6 December 2013 | 4:12 pm
- Square acquires photo sharing app developer Viewfinder 6 December 2013 | 2:56 pm
- Brazil nuts 6 December 2013 | 1:59 pm
- Telefónica and Telstra invest in cloud storage provider Box 6 December 2013 | 1:04 pm
- Mystery operator wins Norwegian LTE spectrum 6 December 2013 | 12:30 pm
TI Sparkle is a leading global telecommunications service provider offering a complete range of Voice, Mobile, Data and Internet solutions designed to meet the needs of Fixed and Mobile Carriers, ISPs, Content Providers, Multimedia Players and Corporate Customers. With around 1,000 employees and a commercial presence in 39 countries, TI Sparkle ranks in the top 10 among the leading players for international wholesale voice traffic worldwide while TI Sparkle's Tier-1 fully IPv6 enabled Global IP Backbone Seabone ranks #1 in the Mediterranean, #3 in Europe and #7 globally. In addition, Seabone is currently leader for IP services with Africa. TI Sparkle owns and manages a global full IP state-of-the-art network with integrated and resilient proprietary backbones in Europe, the MediterraneanBasin and Latin America. Also, TI Sparkle holds extensive ownership in major consortia cables connecting Europe to Africa, the Middle East and South East Asia such as IMEWE and SMW4/3.