- AT&T drops device subsidy with new tariff 5 December 2013 | 3:09 pm
- UK government to invest in rural coverage and driverless cars 5 December 2013 | 10:55 am
- Deutsche Telekom partners with Twitter 5 December 2013 | 10:51 am
- US firm looks to disrupt international call market 4 December 2013 | 4:17 pm
- UK operators devise game plans 4 December 2013 | 1:59 pm
Free Operator Pass
If you are a West & Central African operator from the regions listed below and you wish to register to attend Connecting West Africa, please turn up on Tuesday 11th June at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Dakar, Senegal and we will take your payment at the reception desk.
Discount to West & Central African Operators: It will cost you $199 to attend Connecting West Africa.
*West & Central African Regions: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Cote d’Ivoire, DR Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo