- The Connected Car: is Big Brother at the wheel? 30 June 2015 | 12:01 pm
- Barclaycard expands wearable payment devices portfolio 30 June 2015 | 11:27 am
- Citrix ByteMobile on the new encrypted traffic landscape 30 June 2015 | 11:17 am
- BT, Accenture and Cisco found Wireless IoT Forum board 30 June 2015 | 11:00 am
- Europe agrees to scrap roaming charges by June 2017 30 June 2015 | 10:35 am
Introducing the Connecting West Africa VIP Package
The Connecting West Africa VIP package is available free of charge for any C-Level * Regional Operator*.
Why attend Connecting West Africa as VIP?
You’ll network with fellow telecoms business leaders from across West & Central Africa and gain a comprehensive update on market predictions, competitor strategies and the latest issues facing the industry. As a VIP, you’ll also benefit from lots of “extras”.
What the VIP Package Includes*
- VIP Badge
- Fast track entry and separate registration desk
- Complimentary conference passes for your team and assistants
- Complimentary access to all networking functions
- Lunch and Refreshments
- VIP Operator Lounge
- Entry in post-show catalogue/report
- If required Private Pre-schedule 1:1 appointment diary with the vendors can be arranged
- Opportunity to participate in Speed Networking Session on each day to maximise networking time with your peers
- Exclusive invitation to Cloud World Forum Africa taking place 23-24 April 2013 in South Africa
- Exclusive invitation to Africa Com taking place 12-14 November 2013 in South Africa
- Dedicated VIP Campaign Team
Who qualifies as an operator?
Find out who qualifies as an operator, click here
How to apply your free VIP Pass?
Apply online here.
Telephone: +971 044 072 617
Please Note: The offer applies only to C-level Operators, If this invitation has not be sent to you by Informa Telecoms & Media, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification on whether you meet the criteria.
Informa Telecoms & Media decision is final.
Free Operator passes are only for the following West & Central African Regions:
West & Central African Regions: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Cote d’Ivoire, DR Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo